QUICK CREDIT & INVESTMENT MICRO-CREDIT LIMITED
A reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
- To Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- To Support company’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and making recommendations.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- To manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implementing employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Republic and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforcing management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivating professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completing human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Managing human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advancing human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management.
- MSc/MBA in Human Resource shall be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Good understanding of labour Laws of Ghana.
- Excellent communication skills
- Moderate Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools especially word, Excel and power point.
- An Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Cover letter and CV should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is two weeks from date of publication.
Duty location: No. 14 Ring Road Central-Accra
Only shortlisted applicates will be contacted.